Group Sewing Class Term 4 2021
or 4 fortnightly payments of $95.00 with More info
Thanks for your interest in booking with Sewdeliska.
Please follow these steps –
- Select Equipment and Machine options (*no fabric or thread included)
- Read and check the Terms and Conditions checkbox
- Read and Check the (downloadable) Materials List checkbox
- Select your preferred session from the calendar
- Click ‘Book’ to add to cart
- Go to Cart to complete payment (top right).
NOTE* There are many payment options to suit your needs, including preferred POLi (Australia Post’s secure, direct bank transfer portal), credit card, debit card, ApplePay, Afterpay and PayPal.
What you need to organise:
- either add the Sewdeliska Beginner Kit inc. PJ pant pattern; just the Beginner Kit; or just the Pyjama pant pattern (collect in class) to your shopping cart; OR organise your own equipment and/or pattern – see this Materials List for what to bring
- YOU MUST bring 2.3m woven cotton (poplin or flannelette) for the PJ pants or meterage as defined on your pre-purchased pattern at a fabric store
- matching quality thread.
- A sewing machine – bring your own; buy a Brother NS15 from Sewdeliska for $399 or hire for $10 per session/$70 per term when you book.
- Be prepared to buy patterns, fabric and notions throughout as you will make more than one garment over the term.
For any booking queries, please call Jemma on 0422 910 572