Group Sewing Classes, Term 3 – 2022
Term 3 enrolments open 4th July for classes beginning 18th July, 2022.
$380 fee for 10 weeks of 2 hrs (evening) or 2.5 hours (daytime) sessions per week.
Please complete registration on a computer (not on a smart phone please)
- Select equipment/materials and machine options (*no fabric or thread included)
- Read and tick the Terms and Conditions checkbox
- Open, read and tick the (downloadable) Materials List checkbox
- Select your preferred session from the calendar
- Click ‘Book’ to add to cart
- Complete registration details and payment (pro rata fee once term has started)
For any booking queries or solutions, please call Jemma on 0422 910 572
What materials and equipment are required by you:
Equipment – select an option
- Sewdeliska Beginner Kit inc. Sewdeliska PJ pant pattern
- Sewdeliska Beginner Kit without pattern
- Sewdeliska Pyjama pant pattern (if you have your own pins, scissors, tape measure etc)
- OR organise your own equipment and/or pattern – see this Materials List for what to bring in detail
- Materials (Fabric/thread) – YOU MUST bring your own choice of
- 2.3m of woven, cotton poplin or flannelette for the PJ pants
- OR meterage as defined on your own pre-purchased pattern
- Sewing machine –
- bring your own
- order a Brother NS15 from Sewdeliska for $419
- or hire for $10 per session/$70 per term, at the time of booking.
- Patterns, fabric and notions throughout term – as you will make more than one garment over the term.
NOTE* There are many payment options to suit your needs, including preferred POLi (Australia Post’s secure, direct bank transfer portal), credit card and Afterpay.