Group Sewing Classes, Term 1 2022
Bookings are now open from Monday 17th January 2022 for Term 1. Classes will run with masks on, on an as need basis, as has done previously in 2021.
$380 pro rata. 10 weeks 2 (evenings) or 2.5 (daytimes) hours per week.
- Select Equipment and Machine options (*no fabric or thread included)
- Read and check the Terms and Conditions checkbox
- Read and Check the (downloadable) Materials List checkbox
- Select your preferred session from the calendar
- Click ‘Book’ to add to cart
- Complete registration details and payment (pro rata fee once term has started)
For any booking queries, please call Jemma on 0422 910 572
What materials and equipment are required:
- Equipment – Add either the Sewdeliska Beginner Kit inc. PJ pant pattern; the Beginner Kit; or Pyjama pant pattern to your shopping cart; OR organise your own equipment and/or pattern – see this Materials List for what to bring
- Fabric – YOU MUST bring your choice of 2.3m of woven, cotton poplin or flannelette, for the PJ pants OR meterage as defined on your pre-purchased pattern
- Thread – matching colour, quality thread
- Sewing machine – bring your own; buy a Brother NS15 from Sewdeliska for $399; or hire for $10 per session/$70 per term, at the time of booking.
- Patterns, fabric and notions throughout, as you will make more than one garment over the term.
NOTE* There are many payment options to suit your needs, including preferred POLi (Australia Post’s secure, direct bank transfer portal), credit card and Afterpay.
Returning customer? Click here to login
Have a coupon? Click here to enter your code