Group Sewing Class Term 3 2021
Thanks for your interest in booking with Sewdeliska. Although the term has started, you can still join mid-term at a reduced rate.
Please follow these steps –
- Select Equipment and Machine options (*no fabric or thread included)
- Read and check the Terms and Conditions checkbox
- Read and Check the (downloadable) Materials List checkbox
- Select your preferred session from the calendar
- Click ‘Book’ to add to cart
- Go to Cart to complete payment (top right).
NOTE* There are many payment options to suit your needs, including preferred POLi (Australia Post’s secure, direct bank transfer portal), credit card, debit card, ApplePay and Afterpay.
What you need to organise:
- either add the Sewdeliska Beginner Kit inc. PJ pant pattern; just the Beginner Kit; or just the Pyjama pant pattern (collect in class) to your shopping cart; OR organise your own equipment and/or pattern – see this Materials List for what to bring
- YOU MUST bring 2.3m woven cotton (poplin or flannelette) for the PJ pants or meterage as defined on your own purchased pattern at a fabric store, plus matching quality thread. Please pre-wash your fabric.
- A sewing machine – bring your own; buy a Brother NS15 from Sewdeliska for $399 or hire for $10 per session/$65 per term when you book.
- Be prepared to buy patterns, fabric and notions throughout as you will make more than one garment over the term so.
For any booking queries, please call Jemma on 0422 910 572