Evening Group Classes – Term 2. Now FULL.
Bookings for evening classes are closed and will re-open again at the end of June for Term 3. Term 3 starts 20th July.
- Choose add-on options if required
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions
- Acknowledge you’ve downloaded and read the required Materials List (if not buying a Sewdeliska Beginner Kit)
- Select your preferred session time for the term (consider conflicting dates)
- Click through to the Cart to book and pay (
For any booking queries, please call Jemma on 0422910572
What you need:
- The Sewdeliska Beginner Kit (collect in class) or view/download the Class Materials List to bring your own gear
- 2.5m woven cotton for PJ pants or meterage as defined on your pattern (pre-wash your fabric)
- Matching 100m polyester thread (Gutterman, Rasant, Mettler preferably)
- A sewing machine – bring your own; buy a Brother NS15 from Sewdeliska; or hire for $5
*You will make more than one garment over the term so be prepared to buy another pattern, fabric and notions